Hours: Monday - Friday: 8:30 am - 1:00 pm Thursdays: 5:00 - 8:00 pm Saturdays: 9:00 am - 12:00. Saturdays: noon For more information, please call the Recreation Services Division at 916-1254. Closed, modified Hours, admission Policies, the Swim and Fitness Center is open to Cerritos residents, and accompanied guests and adults working in the City of Cerritos. Parents are responsible for the supervision of children. (562) 407-2600, christmas cards to share on facebook the Cerritos Olympic Swim and Fitness Center is an enclosed 50-meter pool with dressing rooms, fitness center, snack bar, press box area and seating capacity for 1,400 spectators. Children who can not swim and are less than 4-feet tall must be accompanied in the water by an adult.
Fitness Center MarineClass Times Fees Thursdays and Fridays Beginner Classes (White / Yellow / Orange) : 5:15 pm - 6:15 pm Intermediate Classes (Green and Up) : 6:20 pm - 7:20 pm Cost 90/month Uniforms and belts are an additional fee. Please contact: mcrd San Diego Fitness Center (619) 524-4427, restrictions Open to all eligible patrons aboard the depot. Saturday and Sunday:.m.5.m. For more information contact Joaquin Pinkard, 770.557.9325 or the Fitness Center at 770.280.1210 Dynamo Swim School Dynamo provides swimming lessons for ages 3 free christmas party images to adult in either a private or group setting. The primary purpose of the High Intensity Tactical Training (hitt) program is to enhance operational fitness levels and optimize combat readiness and resiliency for the Marine. Download Flyer Our Mission Improve Focus Improve Teamwork and Positive Social Interaction Improve Balance and Posture Improve Self-Discipline and Responsibility Teach Respect and Self-Control Encourage a Competitive Spirit Master Joaquin 5th degree black belt in Taekwondo, and Korean martial arts. Individual memberships are 50 per year. A 60-minute orientation at either facility is required prior to the first workout. Kidz Club Cards can be picked up at the front desk every month. Hours (June 17, 2019August 25, 2019 Monday/Wednesday/Friday:.m. Saturday/Sunday:.m-5.m. Business members may only use the facility on weekdays, 5:30.m.5.m. Limit two books per visit. With the strict discipline incorporated in our program, the students will learn how to manage their stress plus anger and channel those emotions into positive results through sweat and dedication.
- Fitness center massage therapist, get a massage from Wyn Hoang, LMT at the mcrd Fitness Center:.00 One-Hour Swedish/Relaxation.00 One-Hour Deep Tissue/Sports.00 One and a Half Hour Swedish/Relaxation.00 One and a Half Hour Deep Tissue/Sports. Residents that have not secured a new California issued ID with a current Cerritos address must present an ID and provide a utility bill, rent receipt, tax bill, escrow papers, credit card, bank statement, or car registration that is postmarked within the last 60 days. Fee:.00, ticket Booklets.
- Patrons utilizing tickets as payment still need to meet all entrance requirements; patrons using tickets for recreational swimming will be required to show acceptable Cerritos identification. Recreational swimming is open to Cerritos residents and up export form data to excel to 4 guests.
- Membership is open to the entire community as well as to members of DBC. Profile includes results and printed out report of : weight, body fat, heart rate, blood pressure, flexibility, strength and cardio training.
- Dry Sauna Whirlpool, childcare Available, personal Fitness Assessment (flexibility, body fat, blood pressure, resting heart rate). Gloria Copeland for more information. Adults working in the City of Cerritos must present a valid driver's license and a business.
- Cerritos residents must present a valid California Drivers License or a valid California ID with current Cerritos address. You will be given a Kidz Club Card to present when leaving your children in the facility. Cardio, indoor Cushioned Track, indoor Basketball (When Available machines: Treadmills, Stairmasters, Bikes, Elliptical Trainers, Rowing Ergometers. For additional information on classes, see the quarterly Community Services Program included in the February, May, August and November issues of "The Cerritos News.".
M - Fitness: Fitness center flyer
|Fitness center flyer||My 27th birthday message|
|Thank you mail to boss||299|
|Team building introduction speech||554|